about

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog Beauty of saying, and for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself and my blog. My name is Shivaa, I have completed my bachelor's in Dentistry & certified in Nutrition & Healthy Living (Cornell), Food & Health. I come from the temple city of the world, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. I run a food & health blog, where I write health-related articles, food benefits, recipes, and simple kitchen hacks.  

About my Blog, Beauty of Saying.

Life is just like a rollercoaster ride, ups and downs, sometimes fun and other times not so funny, sometimes exciting, and sometimes full of surprises. Beautyofsaying is a simple lifestyle blog, where I share small things of life, my thoughts, and how to deal with them? How to care for things around us? And most importantly how to overcome problems and tough situations in life? To share those little experiences that I got from my life, and express a lot of things that give strength, hope, and courage to drag our stressful lives. And, this is when I came with my blog Beauty of saying.
The beauty of Saying includes parts that are, 
 
1. Within (Spiritual, Motivational, Devotional), 
2. Around (Lifestyle, Relationship, Parenting, Family)
3. Thoughts (Inspirational)
4. Short Stories

I hope you will enjoy reading the articles and share your stories. 
Thank you for your valuable time. If you have any questions then contact Beautyofsaying.



Thanks
Shiva
Blog Writer



*All the articles written in the blog are for the general idea, general information, and pure entertainment. Articles, written are my idea and personal experience and are known best to my knowledge.
Short Stories are pure Fictional. 
Please consider expert advice before any lifestyle changes.

 

Comments

Popular Posts